Monday, September 23, 2013

Started the week off with grandma and grandpa coming into town to spend the week with us before we leave.  It has been such a great time.  Andrew & I started off having a movie party, watching all the movies that we won't be able to watch for the next two years, starting with all six parts of the extended version of The Lord of the Rings. Then we went on Amazon and watched Inception, Narnia, and GI Joe 2. During the days time we made time for a few trips into down town San Antonio to visit the Alamo and some of the sights there. 
We three boys and grandpa went out and went to a mirror maze and a laser obstacle course. It was so awesome! I felt like I was in Mission Impossible :) 
On Sunday Andrew & I  had the opportunity to speak in another sacrament meeting, then after that we raced home to make dinner, meat loaf and cheesy potato's yum yum, before company came over for our farewell.
Two hours later we traveled to the Stake Center to be set apart. It's official,  I'm a missionary!!!! Time to pack and wait just a little longer before I can get on that plane after waiting 155 days since the day I read my call. 

Sao Paulo  Brazil here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment