Wednesday, February 19, 2014

15. OI FAMILIA!!!! FALIS NATAL!!!!!

OI FAMILIA!!!! FALIS NATAL!!!!!! I love you all so much and cant wait to see you on skype in a few days. I not going to take to much tie to right all that has happened cuz I have allot to do today. But some crazy stuff happened this week. we committed 3 investigators to baptism!!!! And got an inactive to start coming back to church. the story about the inactive it so cool so ill tell it to you know. Elder Ahmed told be before we went in that he was not going to say a word and i was going to teach the entire lesson. The last time we taught this sister was in my second week and we could not get her to commit to anything. so we went in and I started off. It was very bad at first. I was so scared and couldn't keep my words in order and i felt that i was loosing control of the lesson. Then I stopped and said a little prayer to myself for help. I then felt prompted to share 1 ne. 3:7 and bore my testimony that the lord has commanded us to go to church and that the lord would strengthen her if she did her part. I committed her to go to church and she said she would. ( every other time she said she would and then never showed up.) That Sunday me and Elder Ahmed were greeting the members outside the door like we always do. and just before we were about to go in. We see this sister (maria) walking fast, breaking a sweat, dressed for church!!! she walked all the way. she was in our Sunday school class and the teacher gave a lesson on the birth of Jesus Christ. Maria was crying through the entire thing. The spirit was so strong and I know that the lord gave her strength to do what she needed to do. Once again i know that the lord has an amazing role in this work. He is preparing people everyday to here the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love you all so much and hope that you have a great NATAL. I am so grateful for my savior and his willingness to die for me. And i am so grateful for this opportunity to learn and to serve him. I know that i have been made strong and i know that God will always strengthen me when i turn to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment