Wednesday, February 19, 2014

16. Richard made it to church!

This week we had 7 investigators committed to come to church. We had several of the ward members helping us get them to church. Sadly only one investigator, Richard made it to church, but it was so cool to see him come!!!! he said afterward that he had some doubts after going so me and elder Ahmed are praying everything goes alright tonight in our lesson. 
i just continue to pray that i will have the Spirit and be able to help Richard understand. This week i have had the opportunity to remember just how much i need the lord. When me and elder Ahmed practice the lessons i can get nothing to come out of my mouth. I feel it should be so easy to explain these things but they would not come out. It was very frustrating, but then i remembered a scripture that i have read many times that says: do not worry about what you will say but ponder the words of life and then shall your tongue be loosed and the holy ghost will teach them all that they need to know. 
i guess the lesson the lord is trying to teach me is that it does not matter what the investigators hear come out of my mouth but what they feel. And when they are  feeling the spirit, the spirit will teach them what they need to know. 

I love you all so much and it was awesome getting to see you on skype. I still hardly believe i saw you it seemed to good to be true. I love you so much!!!! 


love Elder Bryan Jacobson 


No comments:

Post a Comment