Monday, January 25, 2016

Team S - 19 May 2014

Hello everyone,
 
This is going to be a very special week for my mission because we are gong to be having a conference on Wednesdays worth 2 apostles!!!! NELSON and ANDERSON!!!!!  How cool is that!!! I am so excited!! and i am going to understand every word!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Sunday e had a very special night as we saw the fruits of working a lot with the ward come forth.
I was working with a member of the bishopric to visit some of the families on his home teaching rout named Junio. He is about 20 and is a less active member that is having trouble getting to church because of work. So i had the opportunity to share a message with him about the Book of Mormon. The spirit was strong and we set a goal with him to get to church once a mouth. But that is just the first part. Junio is living with his best friend named Daniel. So we talked to Daniel about the Book of Mormon. He said that he would like to learn more. We are hoping and praying that this will help Junio be stronger in the church. We made one more visit that night to a person that has been investigating the church for a long time know and shared a message to invite the spirit, Then Elder Marroy invited him to be baptized............. And he said YES  He is going to be baptized on the first of June!!! (holly cow I just realized its may!!!!)
                We have been working with a Sister named Neilsa for some time know and had an awesome lesson with her and a member family. We talked about the importance of baptism and read in second Nephi about baptism and why it was so important. AT the end of the lesson she bore her testimony telling us that she knew that the church was true and that by reading the Book of Mormon and going to church and praying to know the truth she received the strength she needed to be baptized.
We are seeing so many miracles here in Franco da Rocha. And I just pray that we can keep being strong in our diligence so that the lord can bless our work and multiply the effect.
 
I don't have any pictures for you guys because my cord for my camera broke. (it wont charge, connect to the computer, nothing.) so I'm going to have to start looking around for a new one.
 
I love you all so much and hope you have a great week!!!!
I finally got my Sao Paulo shirt today!!!! its awesome. I also collected a Brazil flag!!! nice and big to put on my wall next to my bed. I have pictures and will try to get them out next week!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment