Sunday, October 2, 2016

Not Feeling Well - 27 July 2015

Hey!!!! 
I'm sorry but this is going to be short. I'm just not feeling very well today so I'm going to go sleep it off. 
But this week was just full of miracles and I am so excited for the coming week!! 
This week as well I got the book of Mormon on audio and have been studying by listening to it and noting all the things I learn as I go. The Book of Mormon has come to life for me this week!! It has always been so hard for me to understand but this week I was able to bring them to life!! it has been so cool and way different then just reading them!! I don't know why I haven't done this before. 
I'm sorry this is so lame!! 
I love you so much!! and no I'm don't think I'm as trunky as Andrew is! hahah just kidding!! 
               until next week!! 
Elder B. Jacobson

No comments:

Post a Comment