Sunday, October 2, 2016

Slow Week??! - 10 August 2015

This week was a little slow. haha I feel like we stayed in the house of Maria Do Carmin the entire week. This women is really good she just has a lot of questions and so when we enter her house it is hard to leave. WE have explained everything from the restoration to baptisms for the dead and she has watched the story of the prophet Joseph Smith. At the end we bore our testimonies and told her that we had shared everything we had to share with her and that their was nothing more we could do. 
We invited her to pray about it all and the make a decision for herself! So we are going to see how her prayer was and if everything goes well she and her family are all going to be baptized on Sunday. 
Please pray for this family because they are going to need it.. hahah!! 
Today we went to Salomon´s temple. When I got to Sao Paolo Everybody was talking about this temple that had just been built. So I got some pictures in front of this temple!.  I have to say that I like the salt lake temple. 
I love you all soo much!! See you soooooooooon!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment