Sunday, February 21, 2016

Last Week in Franco da Rocha - 7 July 2014

Yes sadly this is my last P day in Franco da Rocha. I am going to  CAMPO BONITO with ELDER ALVES. I am a little sad to leave our investigators here behind but I know that the Lord has many people waiting there as well.
 
This week we had a very special week as once again I got to see the lord work directly with our investigators to help them progress in the gospel. Saturday night we had the Baptism of RITA. She is awesome. she is the one that while we were teaching her she understood everything after the first time of hearing it. That never happens!! for sure she was being taught by the Holy Ghost, but that is just the beginning. At here baptism, her X husband, who we are teaching as well Rogerio came to see her be baptized.
 
Rogerio was been having just a few small doubts and wasn't feeling ready to be baptized. But he came to watch the baptism of Rita on Saturday and after it was over he came to us so excited and said
 
"I WANT TO BE BAPTISED LIKE THAT!!!!!!"
 
I that went through my mind was YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! 
We got him interviewed that same night by the District leader and marked his Baptism for this Friday!!!
Sadly I will not be here for his baptism but that just makes part of the mission.
 
All of this is just such a miracle. All because a lost missionary knocked on a door....
 
I know that the LORD is in control of my work here on the mission. He knows what I am capable of and what my weaknesses are. That day that we found Rogerio, I may have been lost but the Lord was not. and the lord had not lost me. Once again, if there is anything that I am learning here is that the lord is in control of everything that we do. And I Know that when we put our trust in him he will provide a way for us!
 
I love you all so much!!!
Have a great week!!!                                         
                                                                  Elder Bryan Jacobson
 
 
Rita, Rogerio, and Malisa
 
 my zone

No comments:

Post a Comment