Sunday, February 21, 2016

Transfers - 18 August 2014

Hey I don't have a lot of time to right today cuz we have to do a missionary survey. 

But today we got our transfers and my entire district stayed the same!!!!!!! I will be staying here in Capao bonito for at least 3 more months!!!! yes just what I wanted.
 
This week was cool.
 
We found a Bolivian family that was really open to the message and now we have 3 solid families that I am hopping will be baptized here!!! We just really need to stay focused and work hard. My companion is going home after this transfer so he is just trunky as heck!! haha yai yai!!! 
I'm sorry this is so short but I have to go!! 

I love you all so much!!! have a great week!!! 

                                  Elder Bryan Jacobson

No comments:

Post a Comment