Sunday, April 24, 2016

More Interviews - 24 November 2014

hello everybody!!! 

what a week!!! 

this week  I started the week off on ITAPEVA again doing another interview for baptism!! this opportunity I have had to be apart of these interviews has been a huge eye opener in so many ways.

I have gotten to personally know all of the people that are getting prepared for baptism in our zone and I have had the opportunity to see how they have already grown in the gospel in the small time they had with the elders! 
But also it has been very eye opening as I have interviewed youth so young that have already gotten involved in selling drugs, homosexual relationships and other things like that. I was not expecting all of this to have happened in youth so young but then I just looked into their eyes and knew that thy were doing everything they could to fix their lives and just turn a new page. I just bore my testimony to these youth of the power of the Atonement and the potential we have to change! 

After the two interviews I had a great opportunity to look at my life and how the Atonement has completely changed my life. I am so grateful for all the things that I have learned through my trials about repentance! 
The power of the Atonement is real and these people truly can change their lives! 

Well in Capoa bonito we had another rough week as we lost almost our entire teaching group again!! NO one is going to church and the ones that are don't like the church and don't want to be baptized!! its kind of a frustrating cycle! haha but we are just trying to get the branch excited about the church so that the investigators will be excited as well to be at church. 

but all w can do is keep finding new people!!! haha full time finders!! 

I LOVE YOU ALL so much and I will talk to you next week!! our time on the computer is now limited so this is short sorry! 

AND BREALYNN  FELIZ DIA DO NACIMENTO!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! PARA BENS PARA VOCE NESTE DATA CERIDO MOITO FALICIDADE.... AND THE REST I FORGET


                                            LOVE Elder B. Jacobson 

No comments:

Post a Comment