Sunday, April 17, 2016

No Money - 29 Sept 2014

Hey sorry everyone but I have no money today to stay on the computer today haha, but I did want to let you know about some changes that took place today!!!!
 
This coming transfer I will be the DISTRICT LEADER for our district ITAPEVA!!!!! THE BEST DISTRICT IN THE WORLD!!!!

I am going to be staying here in capao bonito for my third transfer and I will also be TRAINING my first SON!!!!!! HAHA I don't know who it is yet but I go to pick him up at the mission office tomorrow!!!!! I'm so excited!!! this transfer is going to be full of miracles and I am so excited to see how the Lord will work his mighty hand here in capao!!!!!! 
 
I wish I had money to write more about what happened to our GERMAN INVESTIGATOR but it will have to wait.
 
I love you all so much!!!!! and I'll catch up with all the emails next week!!!!
 
ow and mom and dad:  I got two huge boxes in the mail this week!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
 
CAPTIN CRUNCH IS THE BEST !!! AND PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!WOOOOOOOW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
IT MAKES MY DAY COMING HOME AFTER A HARD DAY AND EATING PEANUT BUTTER AND BEEF JERKY!!!!!
ow how I have really missed this stuff. haha well sorry but I got to go already!!  I love you all so much!!!!
 
Ow and thank you so much Webber family for your awesome letters!!!! Got another large stack the other day!!!! hahah I love them thank you so much!!!!!!
 
 
I love you all so much have a great week!!!!!
 
                                                       ELDER JACOBSON (BRYAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment