Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Week of Travel - 8 December 2014

This was another week of a lot of travel!!
I started the week going back o ITAVEVA were we had our district meeting. We talked a lot about our investigators and how we could help them get baptized.
then I went to itararé to do an interview for IVONIE. She is ready to be baptized but she wants to work out a problem with her mom before she gets baptized.

Then the next day I went back to Itapeva to do another interview and stayed there until Saturday!! Saturday morning I got back to my own area!!! were we got to see a ton of miracles!!

we went t one of our app. and had a great lesson of the restoration. The daughter Na Paula said she wanted to be baptized but her mom is not so sure and I think is going to get in the way of ana being baptize;( but the entire Family went to church with  us yesterday and really liked it.
we got some nice pictures of us at church!! this is the last week of the transfer so if we don't baptize them we don't have anyone else :( I'm just praying the mom gets and answer about the book of Mormon so we can baptize them.




No comments:

Post a Comment