Sunday, May 8, 2016

So Agua!!! - 16 March 2015

hello everyone!!
We got the transfer call and I am going to be staying yet again in Jd. California!!! I am so happy and excited to stay here with Elder Oliveira!!! we are both excited to work and are having lots of success here!! we have thought of some great ideas to find new people to teach, starting with the recent converts to singing songs to the people we meet to invite the spirit!!! 
However my district areas did get changed up this week again. I am going to be picking up two more duplas!! should be great!! I am very excited to have one more area of elders to work with!!  
This week we had the baptism of Roiline and carina!! 
Rosiline is a sister of a member here in jd. California that never was very interested in the church or in the missionaries. I started teaching her with elder Flores and she felt the spirit very strong and started to cry and tell us about here son that was struggling. She opened up for the first time and her progress was rapid!! Saturday she was baptized with her daughter!! They are soo happy!! it was such a miracle!! 
This week on Sunday church was canceled so we had no one at church :( sad but we are going to work even harder this week to get all these people to church!! My companion is great and full of energy!! He was transferred by emergency because he got in a fight, but I think this event humbled him and prepared him to come here because he is great!!! he loves the people so much and I am so grateful to have him working with me!! We get along great and are just pumped to keep working!! 
just a few pictures below of the week!! 
I love you all so much!! have a great week!! 
            love : Elder B. Jacobson!!! 


























No comments:

Post a Comment