Sunday, May 1, 2016

Temple Trip - 23 February 2015

OI TODU MUNDO!!!!!!
 
1. This week I had the opportunity to go to the temple of CAPINAS!! WOW it was so cool!!! I feel refreshed and ready to work harder then ever before!! I was needing to go to the temple!! With all the stress and everything that happens on the mission, the temple is the best place to recharge the batteries!! The spirit was so strong! I had prayed the night before about some of the struggles that I was having and the struggles of my district!! and at the end I had received the divine help I was looking for!! I know that my Heavenly Father is looking over me and guiding me!! This week I have had some great opportunities to learn more. As a missionary many times I want to feel like I know what I doing. I want to feel confident and that I am a good missionary. but these past few weeks the lord has just been trying to teach me more about humility. As I have had the opportunity to see some of my weaknesses.

You all know that I love the verse in Ether about weaknesses. and the Lord said that when we come to him, he will show us our weaknesses! This is the hard part! the part when we have to recognize that we have a weakness and that we need to improve!! But  I know that the moment  we turn to the lord with humility, the lord is then able to turn our weaknesses into strengths!!

I have some great pictures of the temple!!!
 
2. We had the privilege to baptize Katiele and Gil this week!
KATIELE , after going to church on Sunday made up her mind that she was going to be baptized. the only problem was that her husband Danilo didn't want to. however, Katiele prayed and decided to be baptized alone!! She is so strong and I have seen her weaknesses become strong in such a short time!! It has been amazing to see how the gospel has so rapidly changed her life!!
 
3. we also had a surprise this week! One year ago the elders found a family here and baptized everyone but the father(GIL)!! When I got here GILS wife Adriana came up to us and told us that she needed us to keep working with him. so we went to his house every week the entire transfer. After the baptism of Gils daughter me and Elder Flores felt that the way had been prepared and that we should start pushing toward baptism! Monday night we went  to Gils house to have a family night!! We shared a short message! the spirit was strong!! and invited him to be baptized!! At first he just started to laugh but then looked at his wife and said YES! THE next day he was baptized!! We called bishop and he announced it to the entire ward on Facebook!! It was awesome! Their entire family are members now and are waiting to be sealed in the temple for time and all eternity!!
 
The gospel  is perfect and so wonderful! I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to help people have such great joy!!
I love this church and I love my mission!! I am so grateful for all the trials and opportunities the Lord is giving me to become better and to be tested!!
 
I love you all sooo much!!!
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK (BREALYNN) SISTER JACOBSON!!
 
LOVE YOU ALL 
 
                       ELDER BRYAN JACOBSON































No comments:

Post a Comment